The service is run by two neurological physiotherapists with over 20 years of experience in neurological rehabilitation. The therapists are specialists in the field of FES therapy and they are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
They have developed an expertise in clinical FES treatment over many years that ensures you receive quality of care throughout the FES treatment process. They have the time to spend with you to make sure you chose the most suitable stimulator to suit your needs and achieve the optimum benefit from your chosen device.
The therapists are qualified in many FES systems, including :
- Odstock Medical Range Pace XL Wireless Pace 2 Channel Microstim
- Bioness H200 and L 300
- They also have experience in the Ottobock range and more.
This means we are able to give you truly independent advice on the best stimulator to suit you needs.
- We are able to tailor your FES treatment to your individual needs.
- We are able to offer a range of locations in which to be treated.
- We are able to offer you a selection of appointments.
- We can give you the time you need, to ensure that you achieve the maximum benefit from your FES treatment.
- We are able to offer independent advice as to which stimulator would best suit your needs.